1. Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and subject to change without prior notice.
2. The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, in line with the commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (RM2,000), Group B (RM5,000) and Group C (RM10,000).*
3. The customer is reminded that if the total costs for the accident is below than RM2000, its goes to the customer’s responsibility to fix it (CASH REPAIR). Only Dnm Niaga panel workshop will have authority to calculate the total damages price. Total days from the first day in the workshop until its finish will be count and the rent amount for the respective days will be charge to the customer accordingly.
4. We offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle while it under rental agreement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle on payment of 10% from rental rates. However the customer is liable for a Non-Waiver able Damage Excess for Group A (RM500), Group B and C (RM1,000). **
5. The insurance and CDW will not cover for damage due to negligence, tyres punctures and burst tyres, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
6. The customer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
7. All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility by the customer.
8. In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have a security cash deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if no damage is notified on its delivery.
9. The customer is responsible to pay monthly rental beginning on the date of delivery vehicles and thereafter on or before the date of the same generic each succeeding month. We reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to make payment at the time specified.
10. Extra petrol is not refundable.
11. The customer need to agree and accept all the terms and conditions without any objection before signing this agreement and agree that all clauses and statements are clear.
*If only total damages above rm2000 and claiming procedure will apply. All the claiming procedure costs are under customer’s responsibility
**Depends On our approval